The evening will be keynoted by industry analyst Shiv K. Bakhshi, Ph.D, moderated by renowned industry commentator Steve Smith, and will feature a panel of nationally recognized experts, including:
• Rick O’Brien, Sempercon
• Kevin Griffin, Chariot Solutions
• Allen Proithis, HP
• Rana Puri, RIM
• Mark Spence, Transmogrify
Join us on Monday September 20, 2010 to find out the answers to these questions and more:
• Will Apple’s closed system be suffocating?
• Will Android’s fragmentation further hinder the mobile ecosystem, despite the speed of its growth?
• Are other vendors’ app strategies too little too late?
• What does the mobile apps vs. mobile web war mean for the corporate user – or the enterprise CIO
• Nokia who?
RSVP now to reserve your ticket, as seating will be limited. $15 admission in advance, $25 at the door. Students free (must show valid ID at registration desk.)
NEW – VIP ticket at $50, to include your company name, logo, descriptor and contact details in the event handout.
(Admission fee is used solely to support Mobile Monday event programming.)
More details at www.momo-ma.com
You are invited to the following event:
Survival of the fittest: Is your mobile app strategy DOA?
Monday, September 20, 2010 from 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM (ET)
University of the Arts
Hamilton Hall Lobby
320 South Broad Street