Mobile and web application development company, SemperCon, has been selected to demonstrate their CirrusCon API Platform at the upcoming Phorum 2013: Harnessing Disruptive Technologies in the Enterprise. Phorum will be held at The World Cafe Live in Philadelphia on March 21. This year’s conference will concentrate on three top disruptive technologies impacting business today: workforce mobility and the consumerization if IT; enterprise-level social computing and collaboration; and leveraging big data. The Phorum 2013 Demo Pit features Philadelphia’s hottest early-stage companies providing cutting-edge enterprise solutions in the areas of big data, mobility and social computing.
- Video of SemperCon’s Presentation at Nano-IoT Research Community Symposium held by the University of Pennsylvania’s Singh Center for Nanotechnology
- SEMPERCON TO DEVELOP SMART WAREHOUSE IOT APPLICATION FOR U.S. MARINE CORPS WAREHOUSE INSTALLATION
- 6 Cloud Platforms Drastically Reducing App Development Cost & Delivery Time
- The Biggest Winners Of Cloud Hosting Price Wars?
- To Be Or Not To Be HIPAA Compliant? That’s The $1M Question